Easily swap pans in any baking recipe with the help of this baking pan conversion chart, including a list of cake pan sizes, pan volumes in cups and millilitres, bakeware equivalents, and tips for substituting one baking pan for another!
Why You'll Love This Chart
- Effortless Flexibility: If you know the volumes of your bakeware, you will know which pans can replace what's recommended in a recipe and make changes with ease and confidence.
- Money-saving: Knowing pan volumes will allow you to easily swap pans in any recipe, instead of buying more bakeware when you don't have the recommended pan! That saves you time and money!
- Ability to scale: Use the cake pan volumes to help you calculate how much more or less of a recipe you need to accommodate the pan and batch-size you want! Easily scale any recipe up or down, no matter where it's from, with confidence.
- Convenience & Efficiency: Print this pdf baking ingredient chart or save it as a digital file - it's designed for your convenience. Hang it on your fridge or store it in your recipe binder, so you can access it easily whenever you're in the mood to bake.
Baking Pan Conversion Chart Details
This four (4) page baking pan conversion chart pdf will guide you through the ins and outs of how to adapt a baking recipe to suit the bakeware you own. This chart is sold alone here, but I highly recommend getting the entire bundle of baking conversion charts, which not only covers bakeware and cake pan conversions, but also ingredients, oven temperatures, volumes, weights, and more.
The baking pan size chart includes:
- the dimensions of most bakeware in inches and in centimetres
- the volumes of the baking pans in cups and millilitres
- an easy method for measuring the volume of the bakeware you currently own
- instructions on how to swap a baking pan in any recipe
- tips on adjusting baking time
Why You Need This Pan Size and Conversion Chart
This is an essential baking chart for those who want to deviate from recipes by using different-sized pans. With this pan substitution chart, you will better understand what pans are equivalent in size, but also how much more (or less) of a recipe you will need to make to properly use the pans you have at your disposal.
What you get
When you purchase this chart, you will receive a link to download a pdf version, which you can save on your smartphone and/or tablet so that you can use it every time you bake.
The pdf can also be printed in colour or black and white.
Frequently asked questions
Place your order here. Once completed, you will receive an order confirmation from The Bake School via Podia for your records.
Please check your Spam and Junk folders if missing emails.
Follow the Podia to download your printables onto your mobile device or computer.
If you really can't figure it out, email us.
Please email here.
I'm sorry you are unhappy with your purchase. All sales of Digital Products are considered final and no refunds or exchanges will be issued since it's impossible to make a return on a digital product. Please email here to send me your comments.
Please do not share the download files you purchased with others. Instead, encourage your friends to purchase their own copies. You are welcome to save the PDFs for future reference but the purchase is non-transferable.
All sales of Digital Products are considered final and no refunds or exchanges will be issued.
PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Please do not share the download files you purchased with others. Instead, encourage your friends to purchase their own copies. You are welcome to save the PDFs for future reference.