This printable pdf volume conversion chart enables you to convert between cups, tablespoons, teaspoons, and millilitres.
If you've ever encountered a recipe that called for 11 tablespoons of an ingredient and then lost count trying to measure that out, this volume conversion chart is for you!
Why You'll Love This Chart
- Effortless Precision: Baking is an art, and precise and accurate measurements are key to creating the best, most consistent baked goods. This volume conversion chart takes the messy measurements out of baking by providing conversions for cups, tablespoons, and teaspoons to millilitres.
- Master Every Recipe: No more recipe frustration! Easily convert any recipe, no matter where it's from, to your preferred unit of measurement. Expand your baking horizons and take on recipes from around the world with confidence.
- Bake Like a Pro: Professional bakers understand the importance of precise measurements. With this chart, you'll feel like a pro baker in your own kitchen, impressing family and friends with your consistently perfect treats.
- Convenience & Efficiency: Print this pdf baking volume chart or save it as a digital file - it's designed for your convenience. Hang it on your fridge or store it in your recipe binder, so you can access it easily whenever you're in the mood to bake.
Volume Conversion Chart Details
This one (1) page volume conversion chart pdf will guide you through the ins and outs of how to switch from cups to millilitres. This pdf will help you quickly convert from cups to millilitres and millilitres to cups. This is especially useful if you need to convert a baking recipe from North American cup volumes to European metric volumes.
This chart is sold alone here, but I highly recommend getting the entire bundle of baking conversion charts, which not only covers bakeware and cake pan conversions, but also ingredients, oven temperatures, pan sizes, weights, and more.Baking Conversion Charts Bundle
With this chart, you will be able to:
- convert cups to millilitres (mL)
- convert mL to cups
- convert cups to tablespoons to mL
- convert tablespoons to cups to mL
- convert tablespoons to teaspoons and to mL
- convert teaspoons to tablespoons to mL
The volume conversion chart includes:
- commonly used cup measurements in baking
- the volumes converted to tablespoons, teaspoons, and/or millilitres
- clarification on volume measurements and how 1 cup can differ from one place to another
Why You Need This Chart of Baking Volumes
This is an essential baking chart for those who want to work with recipes from different countries. With this volume chart, you will better understand what volumes are equivalent in size and how to work with millilitres when you are used to cups.
What you get
When you purchase this chart, you will receive a link to download a pdf version, which you can save on your smartphone and/or tablet so that you can use it every time you bake.
The pdf can also be printed in colour or black and white.
Frequently asked questions
Place your order here. Once completed, you will receive an order confirmation from The Bake School via Podia for your records.
Please check your Spam and Junk folders if missing emails.
Follow the Podia to download your printables onto your mobile device or computer.
If you really can't figure it out, email us.
Please email here.
I'm sorry you are unhappy with your purchase. All sales of Digital Products are considered final and no refunds or exchanges will be issued since it's impossible to make a return on a digital product. Please email here to send me your comments.
Please do not share the download files you purchased with others. Instead, encourage your friends to purchase their own copies. You are welcome to save the PDFs for future reference but the purchase is non-transferable.
All sales of Digital Products are considered final and no refunds or exchanges will be issued.
PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Please do not share the download files you purchased with others. Instead, encourage your friends to purchase their own copies. You are welcome to save the PDFs for future reference.