This drink combines two of my favorite liqueurs: Kahlua and amaretto. It's made slightly creamy and thicker by using evaporated milk instead of regular milk, but it works perfectly well with either, honestly. I mix the ingredients in a small shaker and then serve it on ice with a sprinkling of ground cinnamon. Use cinnamon sticks in place of swizzle sticks.
Toasted almond drink
- 60 mL (⅓ cup) evaporated milk
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) amaretto liqueur
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) Kahlua
- 1 dash (1 dash) ground cinnamon
- 1 (1 ) cinnamon stick
- ice cubes
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the milk, amaretto, and Kahlua.
- Shake to mix well the ingredients.
- Serve over ice, with a dash of ground cinnamon, and a cinnamon stick.
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 69mg | Potassium: 182mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 143IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 192mg | Iron: 1mg