Want to go directly to the brownie recipe? click here to skip to the recipe for these 3-ingredient brownie bites!
If you have some chocolate hazelnut spread, chocolate peanut butter spread, or homemade Nutella without hazelnuts, then you can make these three-ingredient brownie bites.
To decorate these brownie bites, I used chopped peanuts or mini Reese's pieces, but you can imagine that miniature REESE's peanut butter cups pressed into the centre of these brownie bites would also work very well. If you prefer, I have a gluten-free brownie recipe that might work for you. Or if you'd rather make a pan of brownies, try these popcorn brittle brownies.
Three Ingredient Brownie Bites
- 300 grams peanut butter chocolate spread 1 cup
- 1 large egg(s)
- 188 grams bleached all-purpose flour 1 ¼ cups
- roasted salted peanuts chopped, strawberry jam, or Reese’s mini pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Grease a couple mini muffin pans and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Reese’s spread with the egg, then add the flour and mix to combine.
- Scoop and form into small balls of about 20 grams, pressing slightly to flatten them and place one in each muffin cup. Leave them plain or press down the centre and fill with a small dollop of jam (~½ tsp). Or you can sprinkle them with chopped salted peanuts or a few Reese’s pieces, pressing them down to stick them. Bake for 13 minutes or so, until the surface of the cookie appears dry and not shiny. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before unmolding.